Jessica Alba Forgives Playboy

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Yahoo is reporting that Jessica Alba forgave Playboy magazine earlier this week for putting her on the cover without her permission, which she feels misled her fans.

Alba made this statement"In light of Mr. Hefner's personal apology for Playboy's unauthorized use of my photo on their cover, I have decided to discontinue my claims against them," This was never about money, it was about setting the record straight about something that was done without my knowledge or consent," she added.

In his letter written to Alba, Hefner apologized for "any distress unintentionally caused by the publication of your photo. What was intended as a tribute to your tremendous popularity has been misinterpreted by some as something else for which we are truly sorry since we are among your biggest fans."

So what are they saying? She's going to pose in Hustler instead? Damn it, Jessica. This is the same fight we always have, you have to trust me. I will still respect you as a woman if you pose nude for millions to see.

Posted by darkhat at 4/05/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment