Cindy Margolis Is Finally Doing Playboy

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Yahoo is reporting that Cindy Margolis has finally agreed to pose nude for Playboy. She finally agreed to pose for Hefner when they called her on her 40th birthday.

She gave this statement in an interview over the telephone: "Thank goodness for 'Desperate Housewives.' You're not dead just because you are married and have children."

Alright, I'm going to make this short and sweet. I know everyone probably knows this already, because every site on the internet except mine talked about it yesterday. Well, I'm waiting for my coffee to kick in so I'm basically throwing up some filler. I don't know why people even know her name, if you put a pair of fake tits on a girl at CVS, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Posted by darkhat at 4/27/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment