Britney Murphy Really Thinks She's A Singer

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The National Ledger is reporting that Britney Murphy has just finished the video for her new song with Paul Oakenfold, "Faster Kill Pussycat." This song is being played non stop at every club around the country, and it's only because of Oakenfold..really.

Oakenfold claims: "Because I've been working a lot in film, I was looking to do something in a different way -- with an actress who'd never sung publicly. Murphy wound up on his list of femme thespians recommended by friends in the know, and once he heard her, that was it. She has a very sexy sound. Her delivery, the tone of her voice and the power of the vocals from someone who is more of a petite girl is just amazing."

Look. I don't care what you say your reason is for picking Britney Murphy, the fact remains; it's all for publicity. It's not like you can even say she's an actor, think about what she's done. The only thing people remember her by is 8 mile and Just Married, and guess what, she sucked in both of them. I would rather drop my celebrity style big screen TV on my penis before I even linked the song, nevermind accept it as being real.

image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com

Posted by darkhat at 4/18/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment