Britney May Have Just Killed Her Son

Thursday, April 27, 2006

IMDB has confirmed that Britney Spears has fired her child's nanny after a string of press reports criticized her parenting skills. Spears is so determined to prove skeptics wrong she has fired her nanny.

A friend tells American magazine In Touch: "She wanted to be a mother and thought she could snap her fingers and be the perfect mom. But Britney is learning the hard way that being a good mother is something you always have to work at."

This may be the worst thing that ever happened to Sean Preston. A underpaid Mexican woman, running around yelling words no one can understand is easily better at taking care of Britney's kid. This theory never works well, which is why I don't have kids. I once tied a piece of steak to my baby's belt, and hung him 10ft above a swamp of gators. I figured I would prove how great of a dad I was, but once I saw those chompers, forget about it baby.

Posted by darkhat at 4/27/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment