Wilmer Took Mandy Moore's Virginity

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Bosh is reporting that Wilmer Valderrama, one of the stars of That 70s Show, as well as being known for banging young stars, visited the Howard Stern. Wilmer came clean about many things, one being that his penis is over 8 inches long.

The show wasn't two interesting until they brought up Mandy Moore. Wilmer claimed that he took Mandy Moore’s virginity, Wilmer told Howard that the sex was “really good” with Mandy, but also acknowledged that it wasn’t “like warm apple pie.”

I don't know when this guy will stop. It just seems like he can do anything. The rumors about the girls he has bagged have been unreal. I wouldn't be surprised if he spent his days having supermodels cook his food and clean his house. Rumors are that this man isn't even real, but made up by the media as a means to make people hate their own life.

Posted by darkhat at 3/28/2006  
6 comments
Anonymous said...

Well, as a girl, I can tell you that this fucker's ugly. I don't get it either.

9:11 AM  
Anonymous said...

I think the same thing.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous said...

I would have sex with him, probably not date him, though. Who am I to judge. I sleep witheveryoen when I'm drinking.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous said...

whore...

11:58 AM  
Anonymous said...

at least she's honest

1:23 PM  
Anonymous said...

your a whore 2....and fez is a spic whatever fag...Have a nice weekend,

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment