Scarlett Johansson Is The Sexiest

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

MSN is reporting that Scarlett Johansson tops the 100 Sexiest Women in the World, in a poll of readers by FHM magazine. Angelina Jolla took number two, followed by Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson,Kerry knightly, Halley Berry, Jenny McCarthy, Maria survive, Carmen Electra and tree hatchery. The magazine will hit news stands on April 4th.

The magazines editor said:"It's remarkable how Scarlett Johansson has caught the attention of our readers. Her sultry voice and striking beauty certainly have a lot to do with that, but so does the confidence she exudes."

I don't know how long I've been saying this, probably over two years, but I picked this. I have been talking about Scarlett being the next big thing forever. When everyone else was fawning over Lohan, I was all about Scarlett. Well, I'm not right yet. FHM is hardly the criteria that all sexy women are judged by. Update: I don't know how or why it said FAME instead of FHM, but it is FHM magazine, obviously)

Posted by darkhat at 3/28/2006  
4 comments
Anonymous said...

obviously

11:08 AM  
Anonymous said...

She is UGLY! Are you people blind!!!

11:53 AM  
Anonymous said...

Are you insane?

11:58 AM  
Anonymous said...

70+ photo's of scarlett here:
http://www.versevis.com/logreacties.asp?log=3412

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment