Lindsay Lohan Wants To Be Wonder Woman

Thursday, March 23, 2006

IMDB has confirmed that actress Lindsay Lohan is desperate to play Wonder Woman in the upcoming movie version of the comic book. Lindsay wants to prove to people she is more than a teen actress, and feels the role would be very exciting.

She says, "Wonder Woman would be cool. I'm trying to find roles right now that are different to anything I've done to show my abilities, to show that I have some sort of stretch in me. Because most of the things that we've done so far are aimed at younger girls and are light-hearted."

A lot of these young actresses have been talking about this Wonder Women stuff for a few months now. Most people had picked Mischa Barton to play her in the beginning, but Lindsay definitely has a bigger draw. The only problem is I've never seen Wonder Woman puke up her meals and strip, so hopefully Lindsay will take some creative control.

Posted by darkhat at 3/23/2006  
5 comments
Anonymous said...

I'm not a fan of this doofy bitch, but she has the height to be Wonder Woman. Sarah Michele Gellar should quit while she's ahead, because she's too short.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous said...

I think this chick is soooo ugly.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous said...

I think she is banging when she is gaining weight.

10:23 PM  
Anonymous said...

This chick looks sickly! She needs to sign in to a treatment hospital. She makes cancer patients look healthy!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous said...

God no. I'd rather see Joss Whedon dig up Lynda Carter to reprise the role. At 60 she's still far more fetching than Lohan will ever be.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment