Tom Cruise Takes Charge Of Katie Holmes

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

MSNBC is reporting that Tom Cruise is demanding Katie Holmes to move away from her career and concentrate on being a mother and a wife. Tom doesn't even want Katie to be in the spotlight at all, or even going to any red carpet events. Tom really doesn't want Katie to be anything like his ex wife, Nicole Kidman.

Tom said: “I’ve got Katie tucked away, so no one will get to us until my child is born — and until I want them to,” Cruise recently told “a friend”


He continued with:“I said [Katie's] life from now on was going to be about being a mother. I’m not giving her the chance to turn into another Nicole.”

Tom is really losing it. Back in my earlier life, I taught men how to have manners. I also inspired women to make their own choices. I always stressed to the men that women are equal and some day they may even be worthy of having a job during the day. I'm not just talking about turning tricks either. I'm talking about real responsibility, like feeding the dog or cleaning the dishes.

Posted by darkhat at 2/08/2006  
3 comments
Anonymous said...

Scientology is for losers,

1:28 PM  
Anonymous said...

Indeed it is my friend

1:34 PM  
Anonymous said...

Tom generally appears to be a bit of control freak who has found a young woman to mold. That aside, I have noticed in tv interviews he refers to his wife only as 'Kate' but in this article he's quoted calling her 'Katie'. That makes me thinks these supposed quotes are bogus!

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment