Tom And Katie Are Not Breaking Up

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Despite rumors yestgerday that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes broke up, it is not true. Life and Style ran a story about Tom and Katie calling off the wedding and everything, but I didn't post about it because I knew it was bullshit. Tom is much to desperate right now. So after that rumor, Reuters released this statment from the couple:

"It should be known that the story (of a breakup) is 100 percent false," spokesman Paul Bloch said in a statement sent to news agencies in response to the report, from celebrity magazine Life & Style.

"Mr. Cruise and Ms. Holmes are still engaged and are moving forward with their wedding plans, as well as planning for the arrival of their child. Despite the malicious fallacies put forth ... the couple is looking forward to a long and happy life together as a family."

Well, at least this bullshit is cleared up. Look at the picture. You see what I did there? I wrote "not" on the cover of the magazine that says they were split. Get it. Man, I'm so clever. It's pretty obvious that I use to be able to duplicate any official document and sell it to undercover agents for big money.

Posted by darkhat at 2/15/2006  
7 comments
Anonymous said...

I knew they weren't breaking up too. It would be too good to be true.

8:43 AM  
Anonymous said...

OMG i thought they did split up, I saw it yesterday.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous said...

They will break up soon enough.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous said...

Probably

9:48 AM  
Anonymous said...

They should just get married in a scientologist camp.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous said...

If Katie leaves Tom, I predict he'll kill her. Seriously.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous said...

I buy that.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment