Jennifer Garner Is Disgusted By Britney's Weight

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The National Ledger is reporting that the brand new mom Jennifer Garner is dead set on losing her pregnancy weight, because she doesn't want to look like Britney Spears. Garner was scared straight into losing weight when she saw fat pictures of Britney Spears.

One source said: "The recent picture of a double-chinned Britney must have been a wake up call for Jen. It showed Jen that unless she shook herself out of the new mom thing she's in, she'll just sit back, eat more and soon outweigh Britney."

Jennifer Garner just got a 5 point star in my star book. I usually only give girls stars based on slutty pictures. I usually don't make exceptions and masturbate to pregnant women, but if Jen gets pregnant again, I owe it to her. I'm a stand up guy, so you know I'll keep my word.

Posted by darkhat at 2/15/2006  
6 comments
Anonymous said...

Actually, I'm disgusted by all pop stars.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous said...

What kind of fag name is T byrd. Nice touch loser.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous said...

HAHA that is a gay name. What is this grease?

9:48 AM  
Anonymous said...

I think it's a cool name.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous said...

BTW, I'm with Darkhat on this whole baby-weight issue. A few months after the kid is born, you better exercise/diet/whatever until you can cram your ass back in those tight jeans. Nobody respects a chick in overalls and sandals. You hear me? NOBODY.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous said...

lolol i agree with ya there.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment