Paul Walker Wants To Rape Jessica Alba

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

F.F. is reporting that the Fast and the Furious star Paul Walker wants to have sex every waking moment with Jessica Alba, ever since they made Into The Blue. Walker admits to having a huge sexual crush on her, especially her butt.

Walker told Complex magazine: "Come on, dude, you know what I'm looking at. I couldn't take my eyes off that ass. I'm sorry. She's beautiful. And she's such a pain in my ass, too. But that's what I love about her."

He later added in that same interview:

"She's the kind of girl you just want to have angry sex with for the rest of your life because it's just that good."

I had doubts about posting this beause I wasn't sure if Paul Walker fell under the category of "celeb." I guess he is kinda famous, just like I kinda masturbate using microwaved banana peels. I guess you can't blame him, I'd love to choke out Jessica Alba too.

Posted by darkhat at 2/08/2006  
6 comments
Anonymous said...

Paul can rape me anytime he wants

8:43 AM  
Anonymous said...

who wouldn't want to have sex with alba. really?

1:29 PM  
Anonymous said...

Any girl that sucks at acting doesn't deserve love. Like Alba!!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous said...

I love the title of this post. Big LOL. Sensationalist much, Darkhat???

1:41 PM  
Anonymous said...

jessica alba is average looking, but what is so big about her. i mean in my opinion she is overrated and her looks are overexaggerated. she's not that beautiful.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous said...

She's got a hot bod, but honestly, on screen or on TV most actresses look exactly the same.

They look the same, they act the same, they ARE the same. Dumb, boring, vain, stupid people. Charlize Theron is the only A lister who's cool in my books.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment