Nicole Richie Is Dumber Than Saw Dust

Monday, February 20, 2006

The super sexy Nosy Snoopy gets all credit for this find. Nicole Richie decided she wanted to expand her horizons recently, so she decided to start studying Greek. Nicole Richie was studying for over a month when she finally realized that she was studying Italian. It seriously took her a whole month of studying and taking classes for her to figure this out.

Nicole had this to say about being the world's dumbest women:"My teacher misunderstood me when I said I wanted to speak Greek, but I might as well carry on with the Italian."


It isn't often that someone comes along as stupid as Nicole Richie. I know Paris Hilton is just as dumb, but this is a whole new level. You have a book that you are being taught from... The book says Greek on it. This isn't rocket science hun. This is the only time people being in gas chambers is a good idea.

Posted by darkhat at 2/20/2006  
5 comments
Anonymous said...

That may very well be the stupidest thing I have ever seen anyohen do.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous said...

somebody kick her in the face already.

10:14 AM  
Anonymous said...

It doesn't surprise me.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous said...

I feel bad for her. I'm not so sure she even attended any schooling at this point. They should send her away and learn how to add and subtract.

11:14 AM  
Anonymous said...

So much for thinking her and paris are overated on dumbness. They are extrememly stupid.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment