Mischa Barton Forgot To Wear A Bra

Monday, February 20, 2006

Mischa Barton "forgot" to wear her bra over the weekend as she took a stroll down Hollywood. I wouldn't be surprised if Mischa didn't own one bra. She has her clothes off enough. Whether she's with her boyfriend, or having sex with someone that isn't her boyfriend, she just doesn't need it. She is probably jealous that she isn't the hot girl anymore on The OC. Autumn has taken that title from her.

Mischa Barton wearing a bra is like me using a condom when I masturbate. I don't even use condoms during sex, why the hell would I use one unless it's absolutely necessary.

Obviously, these pictures below are in pretty high quality so you should be able to get a decent look at her breasts. Don't start bitching and moaning about not being able to see enough. This is a lot to see for a girl walking down the street. She's not getting sprayed down by a hose or anything.

Posted by darkhat at 2/20/2006  
9 comments
Anonymous said...

She really has those HUGE nipples, not small and pointy

10:13 AM  
Anonymous said...

I'd love to put a hotdog between those. OHHH YAAA

10:18 AM  
Anonymous said...

WOW, she's got some cannons!!!

10:54 AM  
Anonymous said...

WHo is she sleeping with? brody?

11:13 AM  
Anonymous said...

nevermind i googledi t

11:16 AM  
Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have answered you anyway.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous said...

I wish i could see the tits better. The pictures are good and HQ, you can see her tits a little, but I want the whole thing, NOW

11:50 AM  
Anonymous said...

Ya me too

1:15 PM  
Anonymous said...

John Balone says...Women who are are prone to fibrocystic breasts need not wear a bra. I'm not saying she has a breast problem but it looks rather nice. Besises you really cannot see her nipples that well. It's all pent up sexual emotions in my book. She is very pretty..leave it at that!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment