Nick Lachey Is Trying To Get Jessica's Money

Monday, February 20, 2006

IMDB is reporting that the no-argument hotness of Jessica Simpson will probably have to hand over jewelry and a bunch of her earnings to soon to be separated husband Nick Lachey. Lachey is looking for spousal support even though Simpson has filed a petition asking the court not to comply. Lachey, who was in the joke boy band 98 degrees, is asking for many different items. He is asking for jewelry and other personal Effects, a share of Simpson's earnings from after the point of separation and other assets. Lachey is broke and Jessica made over 30 million last year. Of coarse Nick would do this.

I really don't understand why so many people are getting stressed out about this. I remember when I use to run a similar scam. I would find rich and attractive socialites and seduce them into marriage. Shortly after the wedding I would start to put glass in their food. Over the coarse of a year I would have slowly killed them with no evidence. That is why I am so rich today.

Posted by darkhat at 2/20/2006  
8 comments
Anonymous said...

He's just a broke bastard anyway.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous said...

I wonder if Nick will ever get any of his own money.

8:44 AM  
Anonymous said...

What he's doing is normal. He's entitled to a good portion of anything she earned while they were married. That's just the way it goes. If the genders were switched in this scenario, it wouldn't bother anybody.

8:45 AM  
Anonymous said...

Ya but he was in a stupid boy band. He should be harpooned to death.

9:20 AM  
Anonymous said...

YA ya whatever, who cares. I'd take her for everything she had

9:31 AM  
Anonymous said...

Not me asshole.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous said...

i agree with you hand model, he had the money when they got married and now because she got pimped by her dad he's not entitled? he sure as hell is

11:04 PM  
Anonymous said...

He is entitled, but the troll is going to get his half when the divorce is finalized. I hope Jessica is rushing that damn divorce!

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment