Jessica Biel Is Working Out

Monday, February 20, 2006

Jessica Biel has been hitting the Gym a lot recently and it is making me consider working out again. Jessica has always had this banging body, so this explains everything. I am almost only posting this so fat girls know that it takes hard work to look as good as Biel. You can't just wake up and get a McGriddle from McDonald's every morning. Oh, if you want to stalk her, the gym she goes to is in Brentwood.

I personally don't go to the gym because I jog 25 miles every morning to the slaughter house. When I get there, I start punching meat until my hands start bleeding.

Anyways, Jessica's new movie coming out is The Illusionist, where she plays the role of Princess Sophie. It's some gay movie about magic and what not, but I'm sure they will find a way to throw in some bikini scenes with Jessica Alba. They work that into every movie, and why not?

BYW: The two pictures on the right are Kate Beckinsale. These two both go to the same gym.

image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com

Posted by darkhat at 2/20/2006  
9 comments
Anonymous said...

Kick that leg up girl. GIve it all you got. GOD she is so hot.

8:44 AM  
Anonymous said...

To bad it wasn't these two that made the lesbian sex tape.

9:20 AM  
Anonymous said...

These two are freaken sex as all hell.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous said...

That works.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous said...

The bodies work, the gym doesn't.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous said...

I'm going to this gym. Don't ask any questions and put the kids to bed early.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous said...

Did you see Jessica in the stealth movie. It sucked but that blue bikini scene was unreal.

11:15 AM  
Anonymous said...

Both these girls are just too hot. I know it's been said, but I don't know what else you can say about perfection. Brains and beauty.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous said...

Jessica Biel is probably the worst actress to come out of 7th heaven.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment