Halle Berry Goes Crazy At The Pudding Awards

Friday, February 17, 2006

News.com is reporting that Halle Berry won the award of "Women of the year" from America's oldest student drama group, Harvard University's Hasting Pudding Theaticals. The award ceremony, which is called the "Hasty Pudding", is always laid back and has a lot of laughter. Before they let Berry take her award, they forced her to write "I will not make Catwoman 2", four times on a blackboard. During the ceremony Berry seductively danced with a character called Dogman, who they joked about being Catwoman's arch rival. Get it: cat, dog? OK let's move on.


Apparently some great actors have won this award, the report said: "Berry joins an illustrious list of performers who have received the gong, including Meryl Streep, Katharine Hepburn, Julia Roberts, Jodie Foster, Meg Ryan, and, Catherine Zeta-Jones."

Normally I would lie if I was in this situation, but I won't today. I have no idea what these pudding awards are and I can't believe people like Halle Berry get drunk and molest fictional characters there. I'm seriously considering starting my own awards, because apparently, stars just show up no matter how asinine the award show is.

image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com

Posted by darkhat at 2/17/2006  
7 comments
Anonymous said...

what planet is she from?

10:24 AM  
Anonymous said...

Halle is the most under rated girl in movies, so freaken hot.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous said...

When did she get tits.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous said...

She's a fiesty one that's probably wild in the bed.

12:14 PM  
Anonymous said...

yup yup she dominates under the covers I hear. From reliable sources too.

12:29 PM  
Anonymous said...

Someone told me she was pregant. I'm not sure if I still believe them now.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous said...

It was a rumor. She is NOT pregnant

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment