Britney Spears Bitches To People Magazine

Friday, February 17, 2006

People Magazine's newest issue just hit stands recently and it features Britney Spears bitching and whining. She tries to send a message out that she really is a good mother. She explains that she wants all mothers to be like her (I'm not shitting you). The major focus is how Britney claims her life is constantly put in danger because of the paparazzi.

Half way through the interview she stopped oinking and said: "I don't really go out without him (Sean) and it's kind of sad because I can't walk down the street with the stroller. This is how Princess Diana got killed."

While she was trying to defend how she recently drove with her son in the driver seat, she claimed: "I've pulled over and asked the cops, 'Could you please help me?' And they say, 'Sorry ma'am, I can't help you.' This is how it is."

The world would be a much safer place if we could just start cleansing the earth of all these idiots. When you see Britney putting peoples lives at risk the way she is, you start to think that maybe we should be policing our own citizens. Actually no. All we need to do is put a muzzle on this girl.

Posted by darkhat at 2/17/2006  
8 comments
Anonymous said...

I don't think there is anyone I hate moer than this bitch.

9:48 AM  
Anonymous said...

Federline really needs to put her in her place. He carries that marriage.

10:25 AM  
Anonymous said...

You really are a moron, don't ever speak again.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous said...

That's called diference, using others to take the blame off of you.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous said...

She is the ugliest popstar ever.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous said...

Britney is seriously a farm animal, and not one some farmer wants to sleep with.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous said...

She's fat, she's fat oh she knows it oh she knows it, she's fat she's fat, oh she knows it, oh she knows it.

I made that up, I hope you like it.

2:16 PM  
Anonymous said...

WHAT IS THISSSSSSSSSS

I love book and am glad to be on your site. If you want to find out more about......book then go visit http://ibooks4u.com......You wont be disapointed..

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment