Governor Tries To Get In Jessica Simpson's Pants

Monday, February 27, 2006

Contact Music is reporting that Jessica Simpson went out to dinner with New Mexico governor Bill Richardson at his mansion in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The governor tried to be sneaky by inviting Jessica's parents and other people she works with, but he isn't fooling me.

The dinner lasted over two hours and they ate things like chicken roulade, potatoes, and green chili-stuffed tomatoes, but the New Mexico governor was hoping to have Jessica for dessert.


A spokesman explained, "The governor feels very strongly about getting involved personally to promote New Mexico's film industry."

I'm sure that's exactly what the man was thinking. I know every time I invite actresses to my apartment, they don't come. And clearly they are just playing hard to get. I have one question. Why the hell is some Mexican governor, who probably eats snake eye balls, getting dates with Jessica. What about me? What about me?

Posted by darkhat at 2/27/2006  
5 comments
Anonymous said...

HAHAHA what a schmuck

7:58 AM  
Anonymous said...

Jessica probably knocked her red boots with the guy.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous said...

Jess hates mexicans

11:38 AM  
Anonymous said...

She is a sweet girl. Give her a fuckign break asshole

2:19 PM  
Anonymous said...

Jessica loves all people, she's going through a messy divorce.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment