Penelope Cruz and Matthew McConaughey Split Up

Thursday, January 19, 2006

IMDB is saying that the infamous Hollywood couple Penelope Cruz and Matthew McConaughey have sparked speculation they have split. They have not released a statement, but this is pretty obvious after they both attended the Golden Globe Awards separately. Penelope and Matt started dating on the set of Sahara, just months after she ended her relationship with Tom Cruise. Even though both of them presented awards at Monday's Golden Globes, They posed alone on the red carpet and did not sit together.



I really don't spend much of my time wondering if these two are going to break up. They are definitely not Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, so who really cares? Let's get the record straight about something: Sahara may have been the worst movie created in the last 84 years. If I had the choice between seeing that again or having somebody slam my penis between two cinder blocks, I would take the cinder blocks.

Posted by darkhat at 1/19/2006  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

Obviously you are not a literate person who actually reads. This is a good depiction of the great book written by Clive Cussler. The movie was good and I would have to say that you just enjoy having your penis slammed in cinder blocks because that is the only action it gets.

Old Brad and Angelina are old and boring news, and personally I'm sick of hearing about them. I'd definitely prefer to see something on the sexiest man of the year vs. the other two.

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment