Kate Moss Nude Dancing Video Clip

Wednesday, November 23, 2005



This Kate Moss nude dancing video clip has been all over the internet today. At first I didn't think it could really be her, but it hasn't been refuted and nobody has been sued yet. Kate Moss is seriously taking it way to hard on the cocaine.




This clip is completely insane. I have never seen a women get naked and jump around like this before. If there is any question as to whether or not Kate Moss is back on Cocaine, this clip answers that question . There is no doubt in my mind that Kate Moss does more drugs than Kim Mathers. So if your thinking to yourself. "Man, I sure wish I could see a coke slut dance around naked for a 20 bag of blow; this clip is for you."

Click here to see Kate Moss Dance Naked.
I don't think I have to tell you that clip is NSFW.

Posted by darkhat at 11/23/2005  
0 comments

Post a Comment