George Clooney Fights Snakes

Friday, November 25, 2005


FF
is reporting that George Clooney beat a rattlesnake to death after it attacked his beloved dog. The Hollywood heartthrob was due to start filming new movie 'Syriana' when the vicious snake pounced on his pooch. George Clooney had this to say about his experience:





"On my way to Morocco, leaving my house, there was a rattlesnake wrapped around my dog with its teeth in the back of his head. I had to get a baseball bat and beat the snake until it let go, but it killed the dog. That was the last thing the dog saw, me beating a snake with a bat. "

George Clooney has just earned some extra "rep" points in my book. I just marked it off for a plus 5. I remember the days when I use to go on hunts in Morocco for anacondas. It was a scary time in my life, but I never used a bat. When I saw one of those snakes I would simply choke it out. I would hook it into the katazahazi submission and the last thing it remembered was me trash talking. " You got that Slizzy??? you an't got nothing on me!"

Posted by darkhat at 11/25/2005  
0 comments

Post a Comment