Antonio Banderas Dresses As Zorro During Sex

Monday, November 28, 2005


Antonio Banderas has admitted to wearing his Zorro costume while having sex with his wife Melonie Grifith. Banderas was quoted sating that:




"“I kept the mask after filming and I do wear it sometimes when we are together. Melanie loves it. You can work out the rest."

I can see Antonio now, dressing up and running around with a sword. He is making a fool out of himself for Melonie Grifith. She really isn't that hot. If you put a Hyena in a room with her, I don't think I would be able to tell which one was which. Luckily, I am not Antonio Banderas, because he even knows his own wife is beat. He has to dress up in costumes in role play just to get a hard on.

Posted by darkhat at 11/28/2005  
0 comments

Post a Comment