Is Enrique Iglesias Batting For The Other Team?

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Gibbs12 are asking if Enrique is preparing to step out the closet after reading his quote from an English tabloid:

“Oh I’m not married, no. I mean I was married. I was married, seriously.

“I was married a year ago to Anna and I don’t know what happened.

“We’re not married anymore but we are kind of still in contact.”

Gay or not, was Anna Kournikova really that hot? I don't think so. It was all hype and bullshit, of course she was worth a couple of rounds in the sack - but there are far hotter and sexier chicks than Anna.

The bottom line is, who gives a rats ass if Enrique Iglesias is gay or not? If he is, fine, if he isn't, it's still fine.

Posted by DarkHat II at 7/01/2008  
2 comments
Anonymous said...

good point, who cares if he is or isn't?

but makes for a headline people will read.

3:47 PM  
Anonymous said...

He was married to Anna?

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment