A Threesome With Hilary And Haylie

Thursday, June 19, 2008

How does a threesome with the Duff sisters take your fancy?

Well I wouldn't say no because I'd bang a button hole in a fur coat but this proposition would be a lot more appealing if Haylie looked more like Hilary.

Just look at that huge chin of hers in the photo below. Now I even gave her the benefit of the doubt and looked at a few other photos just to be certain that she always looks this bad - she does.

Haylie is at best a four out of ten - unlike her hot sister who is at least double that. So what role would Haylie play in a threesome?

To be honest I can't figure that one out right now as my mind is only allowing me to process thoughts of Hilary in action. What a fucking celebrity sex tape that would be. Hilary Duff on top and riding like her life depended on it. If we are lucky enough to be treated to such a video I'm gonna put ads on this site to make enough money to buy a 100 inch plasma to watch it on.

Posted by DarkHat II at 6/19/2008  
0 comments

Post a Comment