Leona Lewis Needs To Flash Some Tits And Ass

Wednesday, June 25, 2008


Leona Lewis, now she's a strange one. I have to be honest and tell you I'd have ssex with her over and over for days. The trouble is, I'm not to sure why.

She is always covered up so we never get to see her body. No short skirts, low cut dresses, no paparazzi bikini shots - sweet f'all. This piece of ass is squeaky clean.

I know she's a singer and has a great voice but FFS Leona give us some skin. It's hard for a man to jerk off to a woman who is constantly covered up. Give us some leg or a bit of tit for God sakes. It won't send your career on a downward spiral - look at Mariah, it's done her no harm at all has it?

My fantasies for Leona will continue, I will daydream of her in skimpy ass hugging shorts showing us all what a fine back side she has always got hidden. Unlike this set of pictures of her attending Nelson Mandela's 90th Birthday dinner in London, in which we see nothing except that sweet smile.


Posted by DarkHat II at 6/25/2008  
0 comments

Post a Comment