Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Yawn????

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The much anticipated Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull made it’s debut on Sunday, May 18th at the Cannes Film Festival and according to some who previewed the film, it may not have been worth the 19 year wait.

Harrison Ford had this to say about the lackluster acceptance of his latest project:

"I’m not afraid at all. I expect to have the whip turned on me. It’s not unusual for something that is popular to be disdained by some people, and I fully expect it. I work for the people who pay to get in. They are my customers, and my focus is on providing the best experience I can for those people.”

The movie has been shrouded in secrecy up until now. Usually the film would have had numerous press screenings but director Steven Spielberg and creator-producer George Lucas opted for the showy splash of Cannes to make their big entrance.

Posted by DarkHat II at 5/20/2008  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

for some reason i keep thinking Cate Blanchett is going to speak English with a German accent in the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull though she's supposed to be Russian

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment