Did Jimmy, Sarah, Matt And Ben Have An Orgy?

Monday, February 25, 2008

I was reading brahsome today and they'd posted the "I'm F*cking Ben Affleck" - Jimmy Kimmel's retaliation video to Sarah Silverman's "I'm F*cking Matt Damon".

Now let me make one thing perfectly clear. I think Jimmy Kimmel is a bore. The guy sends me to sleep in like 30 seconds. Anyway, the "I'm F*cking Ben Affleck" video.

Jimmy enlisted the help of a few celebs to beef up his video. Here is a list of all of the people you'll see in the clip: BRAD PITT - HARRISON FORD - JOAN JETT - ROBIN WILLIAMS - DON CHEADLE - MEAT LOAF - PETE WENTZ - DOMINIC MONAGHAN - MACY GRAY - PERRY FARRELL - LANCE BASS - HUEY LEWIS - JOSH GROBAN - CHRISTOPHER MINTZ-PLASSE - JOEL MADDEN - BENJI MADDEN - DICKY BARRETT - REBECCA ROMIJN - CHRISTINA APPLEGATE - CAMERON DIAZ

This whole thing reminds me of the Eamon and Frankee F*ck It and F*ck U Right Back thing. Come on you didn't think Jimmy Kimmel was gonna come up with something original did you?

I reckon the four of them came up with this idea during a drunken orgy. Now if they are all singing about f*cking each other who's to say they haven't already?



And here's the Sarah Silverman "I'm F*cking Matt Damon" video to save you searching YouTube for it.

Posted by DarkHat II at 2/25/2008  
0 comments

Post a Comment