A Closer Look At Erin Andrews Hot Ass

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Erin Andrews is a pretty sexy woman who until today I'd never heard of her let alone laid eyes on her sexy ass.

If you don't know who she is don't worry, you only need to concern yourself with her hot ass but if you really need to know then here it is: she works for ESPN reporting on College Football. Enough said, go Google her.

As it turns out Erin has a huge online following who lust after her every move and why the hell not?

Have you checked out that butt already? Just click that picture to the left for a closer inspection. Believe me it's worth it, I've been looking at it on and off for an hour and every time I can think of something else I'd like to do to it.

Posted by DarkHat II at 1/31/2008  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

Wow, that is one hot ass. If I told you everything I want to do to it, you would be amazed. I just want to stick my face in there.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment