Paris Hilton won't help

Friday, October 26, 2007

Paris Hilton was planning on doing some crap in Rwanda, but now she's backing out for some reason. Yah, I'm right on top of this.

People was issued this statement: "Due to the restructuring of the Playing for Good Foundation, the philanthropic trip to Rwanda that the foundation had previously planned with Paris Hilton has been postponed. Paris has been a loyal and gracious supporter of Playing For Good but the foundation has to regrettably reschedule this trip. Playing for Good would like to thank Ms. Hilton for her generosity and her continued support of this initiative and is looking forward to rescheduling the trip with her at a later time."

Paris Hilton volunteering is like me winning a best kisser contest. I know the competition can be tuff at times, but I always have a trick up my sleeve. The tornado tongue is always a winner, baby!

Posted by darkhat at 10/26/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment