Pam Anderson is a liar

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Kid Rock has come forward to call bullshit on Pamela Anderson's miscarriage last year. He claims she's a crazy bitch that made it up.

Yahoo reports:"She's in Vancouver shooting a movie and I have Lakers seats on the floor, and I'm gonna go to the Lakers (basketball) game with my friend Jesse James," the 36-year-old rapper says. "I'm like, `Baby, I got these tickets. I'll see you on the weekend there,' and that leads into her saying, `You don't care about me, blah blah blah,'" Rock says. "She finally comes up with this: `I just had a miscarriage' ... and hangs the phone up." Rock, claiming he was unaware that Anderson was pregnant, says he chartered a plane and flew to Vancouver. "When I get there, she's partying at this restaurant, drinking champagne, jumping on the tables. I'm thinking, `That's a quick recovery from a miscarriage.'"

Whatever. I don't think anyone will be shocked by this, mostly because that's what run down tramps do. They lie. All the time. Pamela Anderson is garbage, and most people consider her the human version of a tissue.

Posted by darkhat at 10/03/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment