Halle Berry is pregnant

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

After months of speculation, Halle Berry has finally broken her silence and admitted her true fatness.

People reports:"Yes, I am three months pregnant," the Oscar winner told Access Hollywood on Tuesday. "Gabriel and I are beyond excited and I've waited a long time for this moment in my life." Berry, 41, and her boyfriend, 32-year-old model Gabriel Aubry, met shooting a Versace ad in Los Angeles in November 2005 and first stepped out publicly three months later at the February opening of a Versace boutique in New York City.

Most of the supermodels I get pregnant usually keep quiet about the details until the third trimester, so I'm not shocked Halle waited this long. But I do have a simple solution: Coke Bottle Abortion. Works every time.

Posted by darkhat at 9/05/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment