Lindsay Lohan found in Utah, has fat friend

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

This is the first picture of Lindsay Lohan since her vanishing act, and it's in Utah, taking her rehab experience very seriously.

TMZ reports:The actress took a walk around the town yesterday, took in the gorgeous scenery and hit up Beaches Tanning Center before making her way back to the Lodge ... Lohan has been a "model patient" in rehab and is currently working on her sobriety at the world-renowned Mormon facility.

Based on my psychology degree I downloaded off the internet, I'm pretty sure coke whores aren't suppose to spend their time in rehab "tanning" and "enjoying gorgeous scenery." But what do I know? If I were her counselor I'd spend most of my time wondering if an elephant gun would stop her friend from eating my sofa.

Posted by darkhat at 8/15/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment