Paris Hilton will get no money

Monday, July 30, 2007

Paris Hilton's super-whore behavior has finally caught up with her, and I don't mean the crabs. She has been cut out of the will.

News.com confirms: Family patriarch Barron Hilton was already embarrassed by his granddaughter's wild behavior - notably when her home sex video was leaked on the internet.But the 79-year-old considered her 23-day sentence last month the last straw, a Hilton biographer says. "He was, and is, extremely embarrassed by how the Hilton name has been sullied by Paris," says (a source). "He now doesn't want to leave unearned wealth to his family."Barron Hilton, the only member of the family left with a sizeable stake in the huge hotel chain, has let it be known that he intends to donate the $2.4 billion he will gain from this month's sale of the company to the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, the charity set up in the name of the founder of the family business.

This may have made my day. I could get a phone call that my mom was eaten by sharks, and I'd still have a smile on my face.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 7/30/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment