Lindsay Lohan is naked really soon

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The always responsible Lindsay Lohan is now claiming that naked pictures of herself were stolen off of her computer. And just like any good story, the culprit is ex-bf Callum Best.

CelebSlam.com talked to Lindsay and she said: "All I know is that someone broke into my computer and left a file on my desktop saying he got the pictures Cal took from me naked."

All we know for sure is these pictures are going to be coming soon, but it doesn't matter because I've already seen Lindsay's cooter more than once. And let's be honest, the girl looks much better with her clothes on. Seeing her naked is like watching babies killed in Vietnam. I would know. Obviously.

BTW: The only detective Lindsay will try to call is probably a cartoon dog with glasses and a pipe, so don't expect her to get the pictures back.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 7/17/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment