Jessica Simpson has real boobs

Friday, July 13, 2007

After numerous rumors over the last few months that Jessica Simpson may have had breast implants, she has finally decided to talk about it.

"I've had none," she says, when asked about plastic surgery. "But maybe after having kids, if my boobs dropped down to my bellybutton, I would get them lifted," Simpson tells fashion designer pal Michael Kors, who writes about her in the August issue of Harper's Bazaar, on newsstands July 24. She adds, "But you know, my boobs are real."

I consider myself an expert on both Quantum Physics and breasts, so I always knew Jessica had real tits. Some of my scientist friends that work in the lab have actually done tests to prove my penis is like a radar when it comes to judging women, so I never question it's judgment.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 7/13/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment