Jessica Alba is single

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

After the longest two years of my life, Jessica Alba has finally dumped Cash Warren.

Us Magazine says: After two-and-a-half years together, Jessica Alba and Cash Warren have split. The 26-year-old actress broke up with Warren, a 28-year-old producer, last week over the phone, sources tell Usmagazine.com. Sources tell Us that Alba, who was abroad over the weekend promoting Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, called Warren on July 22 and told him, "I'm not in love with you anymore." Within hours, Alba had dispatched an assistant to the L.A. home they shared to pack up Warren's belongings and move him out.

I'm just happy that me and Jessica don't have to hide our relationship from the media anymore. This Cash guy was really getting in the way. I just hope that the other super-models stop showing up at my mansion, because Jess is not going to like that. Not at all.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 7/25/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment