Britney Spears is confusing

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Remember when Britney attacked X17 with an umbrella? Well if you don't you can look it up, because I'm sure as hell not going to link it. Anyways, she actually wrote them a letter, which you can see below. It says..

Dear x17, I want to apologize for the past incedent with the umbrella. I was preparing a character for a possible movie role where the husband doesn't play his part so they swap places. Unfortunatly I didn't get the part. I'm sorry I got alil carried away with my role! Britney

I read that about 15 times and still have no idea what she is trying to say. This is possibly the worst excuse ever, unlike me who is a master of lies, just ask my mom about her lamp. Yah, that's right. Leonardo knocked it over. The karate kicking fish. HIIIYAA!


Posted by darkhat at 7/05/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment