Paris Hilton wants a pardon

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Now that Paris Hilton is under a lot of pressure, she has decided to ask her governor (Arnold Schwarrzeneger) for help. She is using myspace to try and start a "keep Paris out of jail petition," which would be presented to Schwarzenegger.

Hilton wrote on myspace:"My friend Joshua started this petition, please help and [sign] it. i LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!"

Hilton also rehired that scumbag Mintz to continue handling her PR, but I'm sure this is her stupid idea. I never realized real people actually tried to get pardons. I thought kings gave those to knights after the brave hero banged the queen. And since the courageous knight fought so hard for the lands freedom, the king decided to banish him, and not chop off his head. At least that's what my little sister told me.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 5/09/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment