Willa Ford Will Play Anna Nicole Smith

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Low rent singer Willa Ford has signed to star as Anna Nicole Smith in an indie biopic that will begin shooting next week.

Variety says: "The movie will cover Smith's life from age 17 until her death in February at 39, including her success as a Playboy centerfold, Guess model and actress, her marriage to billionaire oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II, the death of her son and her own death five months after giving birth to a baby girl, Dannielynn. "

If I ever die - which I probably won't - they better not cast some one hit wonder to play my biopic. I'm thinking somebody like Tom Hanks, but with bigger muscles. But I'm really not going to die. I found the fountain of youth in India. The elephants are probably pissed, because that's pretty much the only thing out there. And people with wood in their lips.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 4/11/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment