Angelina Jolie has a disease?

Friday, April 27, 2007

The always honest National Enquirer is claiming that Angelina Jolie has a "deadly disease."

News.com reports: Jolie's brother James Haven has publicly stated he is worried about his sister's health, though he was more concerned with her shocking weight loss since giving birth to baby Shiloh last May. He has also told a British paper that she was not eating well and that both he and Pitt were concerned and pushing her towards a healthier lifestyle.

I contemplated whether or not I should post this story for 10 minutes, mostly because I know it's bullshit, but also because I'm worried it might be true. And I heard it was cool. This is also the same reason I started smoking cigarettes. And also quit.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 4/27/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment