Britney Spears Is In Rehab, Round Two

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Britney Spears has checked herself into rehab again. Last week, the pop-singer "checked herself into a rehab facility in Antigua but checked out less than 24 hours later." A rep for the singer told People that she "has voluntarily checked herself into an undisclosed rehab facility" in Los Angeles yesterday.

I don't know what the hell this girl is addicted to besides Big Macs and wiggers, but it must be pretty serious if it was necessary to shave her head and check into a clinic. This reminds me of the last time I was in trouble and had to reach out for help. I didn't shave my head first, though. All I needed was an emergency hug with my group, The Ladies who Love too Much.

Source

Posted by Reese at 2/21/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment