Paris Hilton Is Obviously Suing

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Paris Hilton has finally filed a federal lawsuit seeking to shut down the web site parisexposed.com, who everyone knows is responsible for all these videos and pictures lately.

Hilton said:"I was appalled to learn that people are exploiting my and my sisters' private personal belongings for commercial gain."

Also CNN confirms: "The lawsuit alleges defendants Nabil and Nabila Haniss paid $2,775 for the contents of the storage unit and later sold the items for $10 million to entrepreneur Bardia Persa, who created the site ParisExposed.com."

Look. Who really gives a shit? I'm actually shocked it took Paris this long to sue this guy. And did this guy really think he was going to make money off of this site before being shut down? I'm a real entrepreneur, and you can ask anyone who came to my lemonade stand last week. Come on down everyone! 5 glasses for a dollar, but only until Friday!

Source

Posted by darkhat at 1/30/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment