Lindsay Hates Michelle

Monday, January 15, 2007

Lindsay Lohan and Michelle Trachtenberg exchanged angry words and at Miami Beach's Shore Club.

Star reports:"Those two hate each other, and Lindsay started screaming, 'Get her the [bleep] outta here!' ... She was threatening to get physical and actually fight Michelle, saying, 'I'll kick her [bleeping] [bleep]!" Lohan reportedly left Shore Club shortly after the outburst."

I don't know what "bleep" means, but if Lindsay got the Steven Seagal box set for Christmas, like I did, then it definitely means that Lindsay would come back and throw Michelle into a table. However, it could also mean "I hate when there's vomit in my hair and people think it's cum. No fair." Hard to say which.

Source

Posted by Reese at 1/15/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment