Kate Moss Is Not Married

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Despite what you may have read on other sites, Kate Moss did not marry boyfriend Pete Doherty on New Year's Day. Moss claims that the trip was only a "holiday," which to her means "coke infested orgy."

Moss had her spokesman make a statement: "Contrary to various entirely false media reports, there has not been any kind of marriage ceremony in Thailand. She is on holiday."

Not only is Kate Moss the only supermodel that looks like a peacock, but she also has great taste in men. If I saw her walking down the street, I wouldn't know if I should ask for her autograph or try to catch her in my butterfly net. Yes, I have a butterfly net. It's the catcher 3000. Complete with rotating splits!

Source

Posted by darkhat at 1/03/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment