Chris Daughtry Must Be Stopped

Monday, January 15, 2007

Melissa Joan Hart has gone public on her myspace blog to put an end to former American Idol contestant Chris Daughtry. Apparently he has some hit song and Melissa doesn't agree with who wrote it or something.

In her new myspace blog titled "Chris Daughtry must be stopped," she writes:I am so sick of all the articles saying Chris wrote the song "It's Not Over". Then the other day I saw in In touch that Ace Young is taking credit as well. Bulls*&%t. Mark fully wrote everybit of that song except the new lyrics in the chorus...which are gay anyhow. Mark wrote the song about his ex- manager screwing him over and they turned it into a fairy love song. Anyway just wanted to vent and give my man his due credit. If anyone agrees, write in to the rags and let em have it. I am!!!"

I'm pretty confident this girl hasn't done anything successful since Sabrina the Teenage Witch, and if she did, pretend she didn't, because I like being right. And I also hate Chris, so this is a perfect death match. I just hope it ends with both of them being eaten by a lion. Not just any lion. A smart lion who knows the forest.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 1/15/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment