WTF IS Paris Talking About?

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Ms. Humble herself, Paris Hilton, has decided to comment on her life. And she is obviously a princess and a icon.

She said: "I'm a brand, an entertainer. The brand Paris Hilton is like a
fantasy life. I think people think of me as like an American princess
fantasy. I want to be an icon. It's just something I always wanted to be. Madonna is an icon and just amazing. The color of my eyes is part of the image I want."

I don't know where Paris is reading that people look up to her, but it has to be on a bathroom wall. Or maybe one of those diner place mats. Paris Hilton comparing herself to Madonna is like Steven Hawking comparing his basketball skills to Michael Jordan.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 12/28/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment