Donald Trump Hates Rosie O'Donnell

Thursday, December 21, 2006

After Rosie O'Donnell's insults towards Donald Trump, he is now threatening to sue her. O’Donnell claimed Trump was a “snake-oil salesman” who went bankrupt and benefited from his father’s money.

Now Trump has fired back, saying: "You can't make false statements. Rosie will rue the words she said. I'll most likely sue her for making those false statements - and it'll be fun. Rosie's a loser. A real loser. I look forward to taking lots of money from my nice fat little Rosie."

It's still unkown how this feud will end. All we know for sure is Donald has really nice hair and Rosie is fat. They say money can't buy happiness, but if I had half of Trump's money I wouldn't be sad a day of my life. I'd eat cotton candy and practice whistling all day. Or I'd spend it on high priced hookers and alcohol. Maybe.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 12/21/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment