Somebody Is Lying

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

There has been a lot of controversy over the reasons that Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon split. It was first thought that he cheated with an Aussie actress named Abbie Cornish, but now she is saying that it's a lie.

Originally, a source told Us Weekly: "Ryan admitted it was true and said, We need to just end this. Reese literally had no choice."

But Cornish insists the reports are all false. She released a statement: "It's not true. They are co-stars and that is it."

It really gets me upset when people are lying, because I've only lied once in my life. It was when Tight Bunz Magazine named me the 2001 Buns of Steel champion. All the ladies wanted to get a handful of my goods, but I just cared about the children, so I told the neighborhood girls that I really wasn't that guy. Working at the youth center taught me one thing, every kid looks up to a Buns of Steel champion, but not every kid can accomplish that dream. Especially if they're ugly.

Source1 / Source2

Posted by darkhat at 11/01/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment