Jaime Foxx Will Beat Up Kramer

Friday, November 24, 2006

After Michael Richards' racist rant last week, Jaime Foxx has threatened to physically beat up the former Seinfeld star. Regardless of the fact that Richards did apologize, Foxx doesn't care.

Foxx said:"When I see him, it's on. I'm not going to let him get away with it. If I'd have been in the audience he would've had to put his dukes up. He probably should go get a private island somewhere, cause if I see him ..."

It's always crazy how people try to solve hate with hate. It just doesn't work. Like this time I cheated on my girlfriend and she wanted to get back at me by sleeping with my best friend. "This won't solve anything," I told her. And when I did it again, I told her the same thing. After the 5th time she ended up cheating on me, and even though we were broken up, it didn't solve the problem. If she baked me some cookies or sent me some flowers it could have changed me. But sometimes people don't change.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 11/24/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment