Eva Longoria Is Not A Lesbian

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Recently there have been rumors that Eva Longoria and Beyonce Knowles will be lesbian loves in a new movie, but it isn't true.

Longoria told people: "Stop the madness. Believe me, I would love to work with Beyonce one day. She's so talented. But this is definitely not something we are doing together. It's completely and absolutely not true."

I have never understood why people love Beyonce. I would rather be a black person who accidentally showed up at a Klan meeting before I would want to see her in person. Once Jay-Z gets tired of banging her she'll end up doing the natural progression of females with no skills. 1. Waitress. 2. Hooters 3. Stripper 4. Hooker. It's that simple, my friends. The pattern never fails.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 11/14/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment